CSR & Philanthropy Opportunity
We invite contributions from corporates and philanthropists towards IQTI.
Your funds can facilitate
- Visiting positions
- Fellowships/Chair Professorship
- Schools/ Workshops/ Outreach
- Research Projects
- Enrichment of MTech QT Lab
- Contributors in India can avail 100% tax exemption under Section 80G (2) (a) (iiif) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- IISc is exempted from the provision of the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, 2010, 2020.
- Corporates may avail of the Corporate Social Responsibility provisions as applicable (CSR Rules, 2014).
- IISc is audited by the C&AG of India.
Kindly visit our Office of Development and Alumni Affairs (ODAA) website to know more about previous benefactors to IISc.
Click here to download the flyer.
Click here for more information on the planned activities under IQTI.